It is easy to add a section size to an already existing section class in Advance Steel 2018. See the example of the workflow below.
We will add an angle size L1X1X1/4 to the Tread dimensions 2 Angle profile size.
1. Open the ASMT
2. Select the Table editor
3. Select the ODBC to open the databases and select AstorProfiles category.
4. Expand the AstorProfiles category and scroll to zzzObsolete_EXT_AISC_Angle_equal from the first window.
5. In the second window scroll to L1X1X1/4, highlight the row, right click and select copy.
6. Scroll up to EXT_AISC14_Angle_equal and highlight it in the first window.
7.Scroll down to the last row and paste the properties second window
8. Go to the Home tab and select the Defaults category and select the icon Load Settings in Advance
9. Go to the Model and Update Defaults