Select the General category subcategory General. Make sure Mapping is checked.
5. Select the Table editor
6. Select the ODBC
7. Select the AstorBase category flyout adjacent to the text .
8. Type MapInternToExtern in the use filter field.
9. Select MapInternToExtern for the sub tree and scroll to the last row
10. Type PL3 in the Internal column.
The value can only be an Integer. The database uses metric thickness. You cannot use a simple conversion.
11. Type 11ga in the External 1
As the values are very close, all the gauges cannot be listed
12. Type PLATE THICKNESS 1/8” in the Description column
13. Select the extreme right of the cell from the Owner text column and from the flyout select the Author you created from the Options For this example My Company is used.
See results below!
For additional information, Graitec customers may contact their local support teams.
Wondering if Advance Steel can do "this" or "that", or if there is a better way to do something?
We have various ways to assist with your questions..