Advance Steel Academy 2020: October online events
To all Autodesk Advance Steel users and future users:
Graitec Advance Steel Academy (ASA) is an annual 3-day, hands-on, learning and sharing experience for Autodesk Advance Steel users. This event features general and breakout sessions for beginners, intermediate and advance users, so you can learn ways to accelerate your design, steel detailing and steel fabrication processes, by reducing time to fabrication and enabling, and for those who need it, getting started with a more connected BIM workflow.
The 2020 edition of ASA, our 5th, was supposed to take place in Atlanta, Georgia the week preceding the NASCC event. We always plan it that way.
For circumstances out of our control (COVID-19), we turned it into a live, virtual event and had over 1500 people attend various presentations.
We are keeping Advance Steel Academy live all year. Here is the list of events you can view this month.
- Oct. 1, 2020 | Introduction to Drawings Styles & Processes [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 5, 2020 | Managing your Advance Steel Model [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 6, 2020 | Stairs and Railings design | Do more, faster with Graitec's PowerPack Premium for Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 7, 2020 | The workflow Advance Design +Advance Steel to Advance Design Connection [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 13, 2020 | BIM360 and Autodesk Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 15, 2020 | Top 10 Tools in Graitec's PowerPack Professional for Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 16, 2020 | Benefits of Drawing Style Customizationl [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 22, 2020 | Advance Steel: Best Practices for Sharing your Design & Creating Stunning Renderings [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 23, 2020 | Streamlining connection design workflows between detailers and engineers [ Details and viewing ]
- Oct. 28, 2020 | Communicating With the Fabricator On Paper Using Advance Steel [ Details and viewing ]
Are you looking for Autodesk Advance Steel product information or online training alternatives?
Here are some usefull links: