Advance Steel Academy 2020: view the recordings!
To all Autodesk Advance Steel users and future users:
Graitec Advance Steel Academy (ASA) is an annual 3-day, hands-on, learning and sharing experience for Autodesk Advance Steel users. This event features general and breakout sessions for beginners, intermediate and advance users, so you can learn ways to accelerate your design, steel detailing and steel fabrication processes, by reducing time to fabrication and enabling, and for those who need it, getting started with a more connected BIM workflow.
The 2020 edition of ASA, our 5th, was supposed to take place in Atlanta, Georgia the week preceding the NASCC event. We always plan it that way.
For circumstances out of our control (COVID-19), we turned it into a live, virtual event and you can view the recordings.
By going to the officiel Advance Steel Academy page you can view these sessions:
- What’s New in Autodesk Advance Steel 2021 and Latest Trends at Autodesk
- What’s new in the Graitec PowerPack and Graitec BIM Designers for Autodesk Advance Steel
- Introduction to Revit and Advance Steel Workflow
- Streamlining connection design workflows between detailers and engineers
- GRAEFaccelerate™: Engineering and Steel Detailing with Software Interoperability
- What’s New at the American Institute of Steel Construction
- A Better Structural Workflow: Integrated Design, Analysis, and Design
- BIM360 and Autodesk Advance Steel
- Database Management
- Managing your Advance Steel Model
- Industrial Project Execution from data collection (3D Scan) to fabrication
- Stairs and Railings in Autodesk Advance Steel
- Introduction to Drawings Styles & Processes
- Advance Steel: Best Practices for Sharing your Design & Creating Stunning Renderings
- Communicating With the Fabricator On Paper Using Advance Steel
Are you looking for Autodesk Advance Steel product information or online training alternatives?
Here are some usefull links: