APPLICATION SPECIALIST, REVIT AND BIM 360
GRAITEC is looking for a Revit and BIM 360 Application Specialist with experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry. The position is based in our Montreal office, under the responsibility of the Director of Professional Services. As Application Specialist, you will contribute to the success of GRAITEC’s clients by assisting them with implementation of both Autodesk and GRAITEC solutions, and by providing training and technical support services when required. As technical expert, you will also be involved in presales activities with our sales team.
To succeed in this position, extensive knowledge of the BIM process, along with strong technical skills with Revit software are required. Advanced knowledge of construction project management, including the use of BIM 360 solution is a considerable asset.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Application Specialist, you will work closely with internal and external sales team, contributing to opportunities management in the AEC industry, from needs to final deployment.
Your tasks include:
- Assessing customers’ needs;
- Recommending solutions and BIM implementation plans;
- Interfacing proposed solutions with those used by our customers;
- Providing user training from our offices or customers’ sites;
- Coaching customers in the use of software and BIM 360 solutions, as well as best practices in terms of implementation, use and workflow;
- Providing technical support
- Preparing and executing corporate technical presentations (seminars/demos)
- Defining work standards (drawing standards, modelling, nomenclature, security/sharing, etc.)
- Participating in various projects when required,
- All other related tasks.
The Application Specialist is experienced, knowledgeable and has a solid understanding of Autodesk products in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry, and of industry standards. We are looking for a candidate who has executed, or participated in the execution of mandates using Autodesk’s BIM process technologies: Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks, etc.
The Application specialist possesses the following qualifications:
- Bilingual: French and English (written and spoken);
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- BAC or DEC, or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of modelling and project management tools Autodesk Revit, BIM 360, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Dynamo;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (client and server);
- Excellent communications skills;
- Availability and authorization to travel in Canada and occasionally in the United States and/or Europe.